Like to join our team?
If you have the experience, drive and passion to work for one of Australia’s most innovative and dynamic information security companies, we’d love to hear from you. Just email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Loop Technology is a specialist cyber security company assisting clients in creating a tailored information security strategy. We have been a trusted security advisor to many leading enterprises and government organisations in Australia for more than three decades.
We have a team of highly skilled and experienced Security Experts who assist clients with various Cyber Security needs including Cyber Security Improvement Programs, Information Security Management System (ISMS) development, Cyber Risk Management development, PCI-DSS Certification, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, compliance audits, security architecture review and managed security services.
As a part of the ongoing growth of the Loop Consulting team, we are currently seeking a Senior Security Consultant to help fuel this growth and be a part of the transformation. You will be based in the Sydney office primarily focused on the delivery of consulting information security services covering Governance, Risk and Compliance domains working across a wide range of projects.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the delivery of information security client engagements and be able to articulate their expertise in a clear and concise manner.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To deliver governance, risk and compliance consulting services to new and existing clients
- Assist with pre-sales for Sydney consulting services including technical and non-technical service offerings
- Ensure services are delivered in line with the agreed contracts and Statements of Work (SoW)
- Ensure that project-driven and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet customer requirements
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships by delivering quality services
- Maintain a clear understanding of the customer's needs and requirements
- Promote Loop's capabilities to achieve contract / SoW extensions or to win additional business
- Assisting with dispatching pre-sales, delivery and support work
- Team collaboration and where necessary mentoring to other consultants
- Writing reports to a high standard, and provide technical QA for the work of others
- Managing complex projects
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a client facing or consulting position
- Proven record and experience with information security consulting and risk management
- Experience and good working knowledge of information security standards including ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS, ISM and Risk Frameworks such as PPG 234/235, ISO/IEC 27005 and ISO/IEC 31000
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia and have current CISSP or CISM qualification as a minimum
- Must be experienced in application, network and information security disciplines in addition to an audit and risk management background
- Ability to work with clients to understand requirements
- High attention to detail with strong interpersonal and listening abilities
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing high quality service
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent technical documentation skills and proven experience producing professional reports for clients
- Comfortable with presenting and communicating solutions to clients
- Willingness to travel
- Qualifications held such as PCI DSS QSA, IRAP, CISA, CRISC are highly desirable but not essential
Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Information & Communication Technology Security
Lead Security Consultant